Thursday, November 23, 2017

bye bye mullet

After a good long run of enjoying the baby mullet, it had to go.  So, one night while I had him in the bath, I grabbed the scissors and did my best to trim it off... such a bad idea.  He wiggled all over and I ended up cutting too much off in some places.  As all bad haircuts do, this one grew out and it became time for another trim.  This time, I called my mom for some help.  I distracted Gordy with videos of himself on the ipad, while his Nana took the scissors to him.  He definitely was not happy about the trim, but he wanted to watch the videos so badly that he tolerated the snipping without too many wiggles.  he looks so grown up with his new do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
We appologize for the comment process. We are working on making this easier. But, in the meantime, if you want to comment and only leave your name, select "Name/URL" and type your name in the space provided. Hopefully we can simplify these options soon.