Wednesday, September 11, 2019

gogo-lingo

Gordy says such funny stuff that we wanted to get some of it down on paper:

  • "Ok Mommy, I know, I know, I know."
  • "I'm just so excited!"
  • "Whenever I ... I just... and then I fall down."
  • "Look at the sunset, it's so beautiful!"
  • "No thank you, but thank you for offering."
  • "Gogo loves you so."
  • "I pank you and I put you in time out."
  • "How many are you?"    "Wow, that's a lot!"
  • “I’m just a Gogo.”
  • “I have a What If.  What if we ...”
  • “I have a splendid idea!”
  • “Do you have any ideas about...”
  • “That wasn’t me whining, that was just my body making that noise.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
We appologize for the comment process. We are working on making this easier. But, in the meantime, if you want to comment and only leave your name, select "Name/URL" and type your name in the space provided. Hopefully we can simplify these options soon.