Sunday, May 14, 2017

1st mother's day as Gordy's mom

At so many points during my pregnancy, I remember thinking (and saying) that there was no way that it could be worth it.  And by "it" I meant TBD.  I was so sick for so long, and even after the sickness seemed to pass, I had absolutely no appetite for anything other than pb&js, apples, and popcorn.  No amount of sleep could combat the tiredness.  I couldn't sleep on my right side without getting sick... etc. etc. etc.

Boy was I wrong.

The huge teethy grins, the double-arm-around-the-neck cuddles, the giggles and belly-laughs, the dancing, the first-words... it's all worth it - I LOVE being Gordy's mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
We appologize for the comment process. We are working on making this easier. But, in the meantime, if you want to comment and only leave your name, select "Name/URL" and type your name in the space provided. Hopefully we can simplify these options soon.