Sunday, May 7, 2017

What does a giraffe say?

Gordy loves animals (especially roosters and chickens).  And he loves when we make animal noises for him.  I keep thinking that one of these days he's going to catch on and copy us... well, he finally did!  
Based on the confused looks we get, it seems that not everyone knows that that's what giraffes say.  So I feel as though I should explain - when my mom was little, during a trip to the zoo, one of the giraffes stuck out their tongue at her.  So, for her, that was what a giraffe said.  She passed it on to me, and I've taught it to Gordy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
We appologize for the comment process. We are working on making this easier. But, in the meantime, if you want to comment and only leave your name, select "Name/URL" and type your name in the space provided. Hopefully we can simplify these options soon.