Wednesday, August 31, 2016

laughing out loud

Today marks the day that I heard one of the best noises I've ever heard... Gordy's laugh.  He's been smiling and opening his mouth as though he's laughing for quite a while, but we've never gotten any chuckles - until now.  Today, after changing one of his nuclear diapers, we lingered at the changing table and played "I'm gonna get you".  He rolled on his side as I went in to get him, so I attacked his right side with kisses.  For some reason (ticklish or just thought it was funny), my kisses were met with an actual laugh!  I must have done it five more times before I made Todd come in and get a video of it.  Sadly, it was a bit dark, so it's hard to see much on the video, but the audio is super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
We appologize for the comment process. We are working on making this easier. But, in the meantime, if you want to comment and only leave your name, select "Name/URL" and type your name in the space provided. Hopefully we can simplify these options soon.