Thursday, August 4, 2016

not getting a cat

It was a bit rainy on Sunday, so Gordy and I stayed home while Todd went off to his weekly vball at the bay.  We read some books, cuddled, ate, etc.  Then I started making some animal noises at him to see if I could get him to laugh.  I woofed like a dog and quacked like a duck...  all was going super well until I meowed like a cat.  He stopped all bodily movement for a second, looked me in the eyes, stuck out his bottom lip and made a sour lemon face, before letting out an unhappy wail.  I immediately stopped making the noise and consoled him back to his typical happy-baby self.  But then, I couldn't help but wonder if he was just upset, or if it was the noise that made him lose his mind.  So, I did it again.  Rest assured, it's the noise.  

When Todd came home later that afternoon, I told him all about Gordy's strange behavior.  And, of course, he wanted to see for himself.  This time, we got it on video:
I'm pretty sure that we are super mean parents for making the cat noise more than once.  However, the good news is that Todd can't make the noise the same way I can and therefore, can't torture Gordy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
We appologize for the comment process. We are working on making this easier. But, in the meantime, if you want to comment and only leave your name, select "Name/URL" and type your name in the space provided. Hopefully we can simplify these options soon.