Tuesday, December 12, 2017

18 months old

Gordy is officially 1.5 and is quite the little personality.  
He absolutely LOVES to color on the driveway with sidewalk chalk and will dig in his little dirt corner for as long as we'll let him.
He has gotten quite brave at the playgrounds and will hang from ropes and climb up ladders without any assist.
His list of animal noises has grown to include: cats, dogs, owls, elephants, goats, and wolves.  He has become quite the climber and will jump off the couch, steps, etc. into Todd's arms on command.  He helps take out the trash and will hang laundry on his own little clothes line.
His most recent new word is "wow!".  I decorated our Christmas tree last weekend with lights and a few ornaments and when I plugged in the lights, I said, "wow" to Gordy.  He said it back to me and now, every time we plug in the Christmas lights, he exclaims "wow!".  
He loves Christmas lights so much, that I took him to the Haleiwa Christmas parade just so he could see all the decorations.  He went berserk yelling and humming (which is his way of making a fire truck noise).   I was glad I had him restrained in the bike seat cuz I'm pretty sure I would have lost him to the floats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
We appologize for the comment process. We are working on making this easier. But, in the meantime, if you want to comment and only leave your name, select "Name/URL" and type your name in the space provided. Hopefully we can simplify these options soon.