Sunday, December 17, 2017

go-dini

Usually when we put Gordy down for his nap or for bed, we get him into his crib, and then close the bedroom door so we don't disturb him.  However, two days ago, he fell asleep nursing on the bed and was so konked-out that I left him there and then closed door.  A few hours later, Todd and I were downstairs fixing a door when I heard Gordy yelling "mama!".  I heard him so clearly and from the opposite side of the house from his room that I was a little alarmed.  So, I ran upstairs to find him walking around the house looking for me - he had escaped his closed door!  Nothing is safe anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
We appologize for the comment process. We are working on making this easier. But, in the meantime, if you want to comment and only leave your name, select "Name/URL" and type your name in the space provided. Hopefully we can simplify these options soon.